“hanachoco Cafe 1.2.3”
The three pieces
(420mm × 297mm print size, 672mm × 466mm frame size )
make a set / framed
Price : 600,000 JPY
* 1JPY = 0.00729590 EUR 1JPY = 0.00951867 USD (as of September 4, 2014)
Known as “hanachoco”, is a girls food photo unit by food photographer Chocco Suzuki, stylist Tomoko Kanda, and food coordinator Hanako Sakonju.
They shoot food from daily life and is currently working on the theme “meals girls like”.
After the disaster of 3.11, they held a photo exhibition at one of the sites , Ofunato.
Ever since, they have supported Ofunato and the Tohoku region with their food and art.
Plan to support :
The Building of a community space in Ofunato, “Light House”
Giving Gallery Report from Ofunato, Iwate：October 26, 2014
Community Space“ Light House”
The Flow of your Purchase and Support.
- Select your favorite work from the GIVING GALLERY site.
- Payments are made easy around the world with credit cards on Rakuten Global Market.
- One to two month after your purchase, the art and information about the party or institution you have supported will be shipped to you.
- GIVING GALLERY may be contacted by e-mail.
- The buyer may request information regarding the artist and the party/institution buyer is supporting.
- ART GIVING Project and Project Fumbaro Eastern Japan can, as needed, to help collector keep in touch with the artist and party/institution after the purchase.
All proceeds of the sale of each item after deducting necessary expenses will go to the fund to support the disaster stricken region.
※Necessary expenses include cost of frame, shipping, insurance, expenses incurred for the creative, expenses incurred for investigating that transaction of the sale and donation have been properly carried out and 10% handling fee of the net price.
The price of our items are given in JPY.
The exact rate you receive may vary depending on the day on which you made your purchase.
＊1JPY = 0.00729590 EUR 1JPY = 0.00951867 USD (as of September 4, 2014)