Titled: “Sendai Warrior With Gaman Frescoes”
770mm × 572mm (Picture Size) / framed
This Frame is for image only.
Actual frame may differ from the photos.
Price : 600,000 JPY
* 1JPY = 0.00729590 EUR 1JPY = 0.00951867 USD (as of September 4, 2014)
Ron Kowalke is Professor Emeritus at the University of Hawaii and is an artist who actively pursues drawing and three-dimensional art in
Hawaii and the mainland as well.
Deeply touched by the tsunami and the nuclear accident that struck Japan after 3.11, he created this art with his heartfelt feelings to support the people of Eastern Japan.
Plan on supporting the culture of Fukushima and/or the children. Fukkohamadan also under consideration.
The Flow of your Purchase and Support.
- Select your favorite work from the GIVING GALLERY site.
- Payments are made easy around the world with credit cards on Rakuten Global Market.
- One to two month after your purchase, the art and information about the party or institution you have supported will be shipped to you.
- GIVING GALLERY may be contacted by e-mail.
- The buyer may request information regarding the artist and the party/institution buyer is supporting.
- ART GIVING Project and Project Fumbaro Eastern Japan can, as needed, to help collector keep in touch with the artist and party/institution after the purchase.
All proceeds of the sale of each item after deducting necessary expenses will go to the fund to support the disaster stricken region.
※Necessary expenses include cost of frame, shipping, insurance, expenses incurred for the creative, expenses incurred for investigating that transaction of the sale and donation have been properly carried out and 10% handling fee of the net price.
The price of our items are given in JPY.
The exact rate you receive may vary depending on the day on which you made your purchase.
＊1JPY = 0.00729590 EUR 1JPY = 0.00951867 USD (as of September 4, 2014)