Titled: “ And Yet the Sea Calls Rikuzentakata The Booming Giant Waves” 728mm × 1,030mm/ framed
This Frame is for image only.
Actual frame may differ from the photos.
Price : 600,000 JPY
* 1JPY = 0.00729590 EUR 1JPY = 0.00951867 USD (as of September 4, 2014)
Photojournalist who covers poverty and
disasters from Cambodia. She also covers South East Asia, the Middle East,
Africa and Japan. After the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake she has been in close
touch with the people affected by the disaster, mainly Rikuzentakata and
continues to offer them hope and encouragement
on supporting the traditional festival called “Hashigo Toramai” revered and loved by the fishermen of Rikuzentakata which the fishermen plan on reviving in 2014
The Flow of your Purchase and Support.
- Select your favorite work from the GIVING GALLERY site.
- Payments are made easy around the world with credit cards on Rakuten Global Market.
- One to two month after your purchase, the art and information about the party or institution you have supported will be shipped to you.
- GIVING GALLERY may be contacted by e-mail.
- The buyer may request information regarding the artist and the party/institution buyer is supporting.
- ART GIVING Project and Project Fumbaro Eastern Japan can, as needed, to help collector keep in touch with the artist and party/institution after the purchase.
All proceeds of the sale of each item after deducting necessary expenses will go to the fund to support the disaster stricken region.
※Necessary expenses include cost of frame, shipping, insurance, expenses incurred for the creative, expenses incurred for investigating that transaction of the sale and donation have been properly carried out and 10% handling fee of the net price.
The price of our items are given in JPY.
The exact rate you receive may vary depending on the day on which you made your purchase.
＊1JPY = 0.00729590 EUR 1JPY = 0.00951867 USD (as of September 4, 2014)